Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Feather Angels revisited


Getting ready for Christmas, my fav holiday of all! Got the tree up and some ornaments on but will go all out in a few more days once Ladybug decides to leave the ornaments on the tree LOL.

Decided to make some feather angel ornaments this morning





First image is one I made today the updated version, the second image is one I made twenty years ago. I cannot decide if I like the new ones better than the old ones but they are both cute in their own ways. Updated I decided to paint little faces on the new angels like the older version , my oldest daughter decided they had to have faces - I think she was right


I am participating in


DIY Day @ ASPTL

1 comment:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I can't decide which I like better, old version or new, but I am glad you decided to give the new ones a face.
gail